Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Harlem Shake Hope Hummus

Hey Everyone! I know it's been...just about 2 years since I was on this thing. I know you missed me, but I am back, and with some exciting news! I have started working with a natural foods company called Hope Hummus on their creative/marketing team. It's been really fun and is teaching me a lot. I've also decided to ramp it up with a new website and am putting a lot of effort towards jumpstarting my "career" as Morgan Varon Media...But more on that later. For now, as an ice-breaker and a welcome back to blogging, I would like to share with you a ridiculous video that I made for Hope. We decided to hop on the band-wagon with the Harlem Shake internet sensation and make a version of our own. We are trying to go viral here, so you know, share this thing with all your friends. Or as we like to say, "Spread it like Hummus."






No comments: