Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bonjourno Roma!

doorsnoborder

I recently embarked on a two-week journey to the Holy Land...Israel. On the way there we had a short day and a half layover in Rome, which was the perfect break from flying...although the jet-lag had me up at 4 a.m. If I weren't a photographer I probably would have been upset about this, but since I am, I looked forward to seeing Rome before the tourists hit the streets. It is pretty rare to approach the Coliseum when nobody else is around...quite a treat actually.

Anyway, I have decided to break up the posts from this trip since I have so many photos from it. This little portion are my photos from Rome. Stay tuned for Israel!

IMG_9300

IMG_9359

IMG_9379

IMG_9421

IMG_9401

IMG_9489

IMG_9448

IMG_9329

IMG_9458

IMG_9461

IMG_9372

1 comment:

Lloyd said...

Thanks for your photos.
Israel is a beautiful city. I wish i could visit there.

Thanks for this post.



Seattle Real Estate | Alaska Fishing Lodge | Minneapolis Bankruptcy Attorney | Minneapolis Bankruptcy | Real Estate