Thursday, March 5, 2009

Run Like The Wind!

This was a portrait I took a few days ago of Kelly King, one of Silver Creek's best runners. The story was about how Kelly has learned to have fun with the sport instead of it being strictly competitive. I was supposed to show that in her portrait somehow...

It was super windy that day and I figured I could try to use that to my advantage, so I made her let her hair down and told her not to worry about anything, but to just relax and have fun. The wind in her hair made her laugh, hence, this photo was born...

20090303_TROI_KING

20090303_TROI_KING_JUMP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan! I really like these photos! Both of them made me smile...maybe running is actually that fun! Have a great day! Love, Taryn

pcb said...

great balance of light... good job at the science.