Friday, December 19, 2008

Beautiful Prospects

Yet another Athlete of the Year assignment...
This time I was given some extra time to think about it and after looking for some ideas on the internet I came across a photo of an old woman sitting in a hair dryer at a salon. I stared at it for a minute and then thought to myself, "Hey! That kind of looks like a helmet!" So the idea unfolded. I found a salon in Longmont that would allow me to do this and decided not to tell the players what they would actually be doing, giving them no chance of turning me down. The shoot turned out to be super fun and the guys were actually pretty into it...I guess there was no reason they shouldn't be with two cute gals hanging on them.

20081219_FBOE_FBOL_JOHNSON_DOXEY
Erie's Cees Doxsey, left, and Longmont's Jake Johnson are the 2008 Times-Call Football Players of the Year. Doxsey, a senior defensive tackle, had 133 total tackles this season and is the defensive player of the year. Johnson, a junior dual-threat quarterback, totaled 1,774 yards and 21 touchdowns this season and is the offensive player of the year.

20081219_FBOE_FBOL_JOHNSON_DOXEY

4 comments:

Alex Loddengaard said...

I dig these! Awesome light and cool poses.

morgan said...

daaaaaaanmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. the V girls legs....

Alan Goth said...

Attention all Boulder county moms. Watch your teenage sons around those V girls!

in transit said...

oh this is just about the best thing ever!